Corporate Training: Improving Human Capital. Driving Business Performance. Increasing Profits.Learning technology forms the backbone of employee and customer training, enterprise learning, compliance, and corporate university programs. These systems have evolved from simple training administration applications to dynamic social learning environments. In addition, new tools, technologies, and approaches to blended learning have created an ever-changing landscape for development and delivery of learning programs, rapid e-learning, simulations, coaching, performance support, and learning on demand.
Effective Learning, Training, and DevelopmentOur experts have assisted hundreds of Fortune 500 -1000, small and medium sized businesses companies and some of the largest for-profit universities in the world. We are immersed in market trends and can differentiate vendor marketecture from true functionality and features. We are committed to providing solutions to tough challenges and issues specific to your organization. We bring unmatched years of experience in solving thousands of organizations eLearning challenges, providing proven best practices, in-depth knowledge, and research to every engagement and provides critical insights spanning a broad range of learning programs, including:
- Corporate Universities
- Professional Education Programs
- Management and Leadership training
- Customer Experience and Relationship Training
- Professional Skills Development
- Performance Support Solutions
- Workforce and Just in Time Training
- Systems and IT Training
- Channel and Partner learning
- Compliance and Certifications
- Instructional Design and Content Development
Beginning the JourneyOur team begins by:
- Benchmarking your organization against global best practices through rapid strategic planning.
- Gathering and aligning business objectives through facilitated sessions using proven methodology.
- Developing eLearning strategic plans aligned to LMS technology and content.
- Guiding the LMS vendor selection process
- Assisting in the acquisition, development, and deployment of effective eLearning content.